Managing teleworking teams is not a given!
Support your managers by making their exchanges with their employees more fluid and structured. Support them in monitoring objectives from a distance. In other words, innovate and make telework a real strategic asset for your organisation!
Multiply constructive and strategic exchanges from a distance and create an innovative feedback culture.
Keep your remote talent engaged by giving them a panoramic view of their work.
To align your remote teams and help them stay on track, implement agile goal tracking.
Enable your managers to develop their teleworkers and increase their performance.
Take the time to listen to the needs of your teleworkers to improve their QWL.
Give your managers access to the "Results View" of the surveys so that they can see the level of well-being of their teleworking employees.
"We wanted feedback on our support, cohesion and strategy during this post-crisis period. The feedback was very helpful."
Former HR Development Officer, Figaro Classifieds
- Give employees a voice to find out what they thought of the company's handling of the crisis.
- Prepare employees for teleworking.
- Launch of HR surveys on Elevo for all Figaro Classifieds employees.
- Collection of feedback via Elevo.
- Carrying out a targeted study on the adaptation of teams to telework.
- HR department now playing a strategic role in the company's transition to telework.